1) Who is your audience? For whom do you write?
2) Are your books self-help or science?
3) How does your background qualify you to write on so many subjects?
4) You have both academic and business credentials -- how did that happen?
5) What are the pluses and minuses of books vs. news articles?
6) Why don't people pay more attention to studies affecting their health?
7) How do your books help people make health-related decisions?
8) Are there myths about health that just won't go away?
9) What's your take on traditional medicine vs. alternative approaches?
10) You have a background in psychoanalytic psychology -- has that influenced your thinking?